воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

entry into force




Iapos;m starting to strongly consider getting a job and leaving my program. With the world economy going to hell, now is not a good time to have a job in the arts. My work is not something I consider important enough to starve for, and at the age of nearly 30, Iapos;m a little old to rely on others to support me. Maybe going to grad school, especially for theatre, was a bad idea. It was good in that it got me out of the rut I�was in, but maybe now is a good time to take that training and move on quickly.

Iapos;m a decent office drone, and�I can accomplish a lot when I�have enough control over a project to see the whole picture. Iapos;m a big picture person, and I like plans. I�organize and make plans and section the details of my life. I like security. I donapos;t like working without a net. The state of life and the country and the world is just too uncertain for me at times.

So Iapos;m thinking about brushing off that resume and seeking work again. Somewhere work can be found.
entry into force, entry into china, entry into canada.



Комментариев нет: