воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

direct map online price reims




Yesterday got to be really hard.� i was crabby and irritable.� plus fabio wasnapos;t feeling very well and wanted me to take care of him, but i was really weak after a week of coming back from vancouver and not eating.� so after work, i went home and slept for 2 or 3 hours... Then finally he came over and we watched animal farm and then we went to bed about midnight. I woke up very early ... 3:30? and had to poop, then i woke up again at 6:30 and then 7:00.� i think i had stomach aches from 3:00 am to 3:00 pm today ... Things were coming out of me that iapos;ve never seen before� things i never put into my body... So that was an interesting experience.� so anyways, this morning i woke up and did the regular salt shot chased by 4 8 ounce glasses of water.� then i drank my special drink and 2 quarts of water. Iapos;m pretty weak today, and very hungry. I spend� a lot of my time thinking about food and what i want to eat or cook or buy.� i miss burritos, and oatmeal raisin cookies, and pumpkin bread, and pancakes with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.. I miss what i ate in the summertime since everything was in season and cheaper than it is normal. I canapos;t wait to go home next weekend and make pumpkin bread with my mom.� yum� so thatapos;s about what iapos;m thinking about ... OH and plantains� YUM� okay, enough about food. Itapos;s torture really, but i even dream about it.� this is an interesting experience because i am able to understand or think about what people go through each day who do not have anything to eat, who are starving, or people who were in the holocaust who were forced to starve to death, or people who are lost in the middle of the woods with no food or water... Well, at least i have water�

i think my body is used to a liquid diet now. But one couldnapos;t keep this up very long. I think iapos;m going to end it sooner than i thought.� i want to be able to eat with my parents next weekend.

allentown apartment in, direct map online price reims, direct manufacturer handbag, direct mantel, direct manpower time, direct manpower.



Комментариев нет: