понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

drying technologies




Halloween Haunt was not as scary as I expected it to be. Everybody was being really stupid, but doesnapos;t it always end up that way? Last night was pretty fun though. Sherise �I went to Starbucks, Pat Oscars, then watched Nick �Norahapos;s Infinite Playlist. It was so much fun, just some bonding time and what not. But yeah, thereapos;s been stuff on my mind lately like how everybody is all of a sudden missing how things use to be. It gets me thinking about the past. When I think about it, I donapos;t miss how things use to be. I like now, I donapos;t feel the need to dwell on the past or wish for it. If you stop to think about it, time is going by so fast. If you think/miss to much of the past youapos;re wasting all your time on that and you wouldnapos;t be enjoy now. NOW the PRESENT. Future. Those are the things to look forward too, but then again my past wasnapos;t too great. Pretty shitty I might say. Yeah, oh Iapos;m so excited for November 15th SAOSIN Hahaha, Lon FINALLY found a show after a year Hah yeah, tonight should be fun. With my girls Hahahah that was gay. But yeah, me, sherise, �nicole are gonna watch movies munch out swim. I love those days, especially since the weather is getting cold. Iapos;m excited for everything coming it, Iapos;m actually starting to have a life. Hahah well Iapos;ve been daydreaming a lot lately. I love daydreaming though. I do it so a lot especially after watching a movie I really enjoy it makes me imagine my life differently.� So yeah, nothing more is really running through my mind. Iapos;m hoping for a good night, no tears included. Hhahahha like last time. Aw shiet that was gay. :p


cedar grove middle, drying technologies, drying technologie, drying systems company, drying systems, drying system water.



Комментариев нет: