воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

changing ip gateway configuration in unix




I was Mommaapos;s big secret, but not noapos;s more, today I say Hi to the world. Well not really, that day wonapos;t really occur till April 3rd-ish, but I gots me a personality that just canapos;t be contained

Life is good here in the Hester womb of ill repute, Daddy just bought Mommy one of those Giant U-shaped pillows, cause Momma used to like sleeping on her belly but I wonapos;ts have nones of that anymore. (Itapos;s cramp enough in here as it iz yo) Thank goodness Uncle Brian is here to keeps on feeding Mommy so I get enough to eat, I dunno what her problem is I constantly remind her to feed me but I donapos;t think she realizes that sugar-free jello does me no good. Auntie Kimi is out of town this weekend but I hope she comes back soon, Momma gets cranky when she doesnapos;t get to see Auntie Kimi enough but when she does she sends all these happy hormones down my umbilical cord, and dens i get to swim in a sea of happy too. I likes it when Momma is happy. Please try and help me keep her happy, these days seems like it donapos;t take me to send her off this cliff or that. One moment sheapos;s reaching for a kitchen knife the next sheapos;s singing me songs, itapos;s so odd. So in that vein please donapos;t ask her who my Daddy is. Itapos;s rude. My Daddy is my Daddy. Her Daddy is her Daddy there is a difference yo. Donapos;t get me wrong I iz gunna have to mind my Aunt Kimi, Uncle Chris and Uncle Brian like the Ky-Ma, Ky-Ba, Ky-Yehapos;s they are going to be to me. But thatapos;s my family yo and thatapos;s how we roll.

I canapos;t wait till tomorrow, Mommaapos;s gunna get to see Ms Auntie Jenn in the morning and dens Auntie Kimi at night so when she does Iapos;ll get double happy dose of happy hormones. But until then i think Momma may need to throw up the Peanut Butter and Bacon and Jelly Sandwich i just made her eat. Silly Momma.
changing ip gateway configuration in unix, changing ip configuration in unix, changing ip adresses, changing ip adress, changing ip addresses.



Комментариев нет: