воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bird extinctions




Heh. Couldnapos;t think of a subject name. Not sure how this post will go. Had a hankering for some posting though. And maybe some noodles. Which has me thinking of getting one of those 5 liter hot water dispensers. I could boil water or nuke instant noodles but that takes work and in the middle of the night the microwave makes the loudest beep noises which can wake up my folks. Tomorrow Iapos;m gonna see Sina again and help her fix her computer. Apparently her drive went bad so her system wouldnapos;t boot up. Hopefully she can still recover the data on it. I keep telling people to back shit up. I back stuff up on two hard drives, one on my portable and one on my drive at home. Not sure if anything will develop between between Sina and I. I still need more time and I still want to see other girls. Or I can fuck things up and discover too late that Sina was the one for me but she ends up with someone else, LOL Which is why I made that promise 8 years ago. And so far Iapos;ve been pretty good on keeping that promise to myself. Iapos;m still building my empire. And instead of saying someday, that empire will be seen ten years from now. Someday is too vague and lacks commitment. I need a date or a deadline when things will get done. Today is better than someday. Or better yet, now. Iapos;m getting a printer after next week. Old one keeps spooging ink on my docs. Iapos;m planning to get an Epson R1900. Iapos;ve seen that beast in action and my, those prints look pretty tight. Plus Iapos;ll finally be able to take advantage of borderless printing. Gone will be the days of having to print Super A3 and cropping my prints down to 11x17 or 8.5x11.
bird extinctions, bird eye, bird eye anatomy.



Комментариев нет: