воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

best damn fox sports w




Yesterday, after work, we went to the courthouse and voted for the Nov 4th election
It was a nice feeling inside me as I cast my vote for a black man.
It was still in my lifetime, when I can remember a white could not marry a black. It was just not allowed. Now, we have a black man who could quite possible be the next president of the United States. AMAZING
Change is coming. If not now, it will come. As I see the world around us. How we are no longer the bright light on the hill for the world to see, and admire. Im hopeful once again, we can have a nation we are proud of. A nation we respect, and is respected in the world.
HOPE I HAVE now.
It feels good.. To possibly be a part of history.. Americaapos;s first black president.
We will see.

I use Yahoo alot So, they have some new "toys" to add to my page here, Im not sure I put them on here correctly.. Lets see if it works.

... And so it goes.
best damn fox sports w, best damn garage in town, best damn happened show sports.



Комментариев нет: