вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

birch buy tree




Oh AC/DC you frustrate me because I love you, I�really do, but I�just donapos;t want to buy the entire Black Ice album. I�really only want apos;Rock Napos; Roll Trainapos;. Why so anti-iTunes and pro Walmart of all things when I�am the exact opposite? This makes me cry and I have to resort to listening to it on youtube.

And speaking of music, I swear all the radio stations down here play is Boston and Pink Floyd. I�have never heard apos;Peace of Mindapos; so much in my entire life as I�have in these past 5 weeks. Every damn time I get in the car its on one station and apos;Another Brick in the Wallapos; is on the other so I have to listen to the third station which is always playing the live version of apos;I Want You to Want Meapos; or apos;Laylaapos;. (Neither of which I�will ever ever tire of so that works out a bit) And apos;Sharp Dressed Manapos; Once I parked while it was playing and when I�came back out to the car the next day it was still on I was amazed.

But seriously. Boston. Always on. Hallie would be thrilled, me not so much.



canadian basket ball players, birch buy tree, birch by frost.



Комментариев нет: