среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

corsair ffxi




Iapos;ve been way too lazy to update recently.
so i figured before bed, iapos;ll briefly update real quick.
but iapos;m trying to be QUIET because my roomie is asleep :)

things have been going pretty well lately.
besides the fact that for the past week, iapos;ve had a really bad cold. I still have a stuffy nose and a cough, which sucks.
iapos;m injury-free. No pain in my knee what-so-ever. I often forget i was even injured to begin with :)
cross country is going really well. Raced at desales this past weekend. Hate the course, but i did well. Came in 2nd on the team, 25th overall out of about 150 runners. My time improved by a minute and 4 seconds over my time from last year, where last year i was healthy and not out at all with an injury. Thatapos;s a big difference, so that made me really happy.
out of all honestly though, i cannot wait for track to begin :) not indoor track, but outdoor. Itapos;s so far away, though

things with me and chris are really well.
since itapos;s technically the 15th right now, itapos;s our ten months :)
without any break-ups, that is.. Haha. If you count in the break-upapos;s and make-upapos;s, weapos;re almost at 6 years. Haha.
he gave me yet another hickey though and iapos;m so angry about it i got teased at practice today.. So not cool.

classes have been going well.
got a 98 on my first genocide exam. Got a 84 on my midterm for my litt. Class. Have been getting Aapos;s on every single paper for every class so far.
i just took my psych exam today, though. 120 multiple choice questions. Alot of it was biology-based, which of course is my weakness. So iapos;m not too sure how i did. Iapos;m thinking bad, but iapos;m hoping iapos;m wrong.

i know thereapos;s a ton more that has gone on but i simply cannot remember what they are right now :)
oh well, iapos;m sleepy anyway..

oh i might be going to chickie peteapos;s in philly tomorrow with some people
we wanna be in philly during the mayhem that may potentially occur if the phillies win tomorrow night :)
GO PHILLIES

beach club daytona fl ocean plaza, corsair ffxi, corsair ffxi job new, corsair fg 1d.



Комментариев нет: